Thursday, July 09, 2009

The to-do list.

Credits to DeviantArt.
>I feel like shit today. Insomnia loves me.<


1. Learn how to drive to college, 1u, MV etc.
2. Start studying for management and marketing.
3. Start printing the internal outline and READ it for once.
4. Try to regain my appetite so that I won't faint because of not eating properly.
5. Try to sleep properly, sleepless nights will kill me soon.
6. DANCE! I EFFING MISS HAVING A BLAST ON DANCE FLOORS.
7. Need more hugs and give more hugs.
8. Bunk over in a friend's place for one day.
9. Drink. Yes, drink.
10. Cut down on my coffee intake.
11. Satisfy my cupcake cravings. That's the only food that I didn't lose interest in.

I feel like a thousand rope knots squeezed into a very tiny plastic bag. Haih.


5 comments:

Angeline Lee said...

mel.. cheah's bbq friday night? DANCE and DRINK! *HUGSSSSSSSSSSS*

Melanie said...

Hahaha~ Wish I could do that but I'm not invited. It's ok, there's always a next time =p

Angeline Lee said...

alar Mel..u dun need an invitation!

Melanie said...

lol~~~ i shy la hahaha.

Angeline Lee said...

lol.. ><