Saturday, July 18, 2009

Five snippets on a Saturday.

Floating in a river of idleness.
Credits to DeviantArt.

11.07 a.m.

On a normal Saturday morning, this young lady will still be dozing in her queen sized bed, surrounded by her trustworthy comforter and curled up into a ball. However, this morning wasn't that normal because she was up way before her eight hours deadline. With the addition of a mild insomnia which had nothing to do with her coffee intake, she slept at 2-3 a.m. in the morning.

So. I guess that I've been thinking too much. Can't help it when you have two powerhouse midterms around the corner. Plus, my memory skills are rusting and in dire need of sharpening. Gone were the days where I used to memorize every equation/cell structure/dynamics from my thick textbooks.

Well, they were gone since my first days in HELP.

I was supposed to start compiling my management group report last night, only to find myself procrastinating and twittering instead. I have a serious case of procrastinatitis here. Dang

Time to restart my engines in this Saturday morning then.



4.03 p.m.

Finally managed to compile ze report. Now onwards to presentation slides. However we seem to be taking 5 minute breaks frequently. Social loafing that is approved by everyone.


5.47 p.m.

Oreos with milk are heavenly. Decided not to go to the Curve, have to go to granny's place for dinner instead. In the meantime, MU vs Msia is playing in Astro Supersport and despite the hilarious size different, I dare say that the Msia team MIGHT impress me after all. Then again, I'll only know at the end of the match, which my bro will inform me anyway. Time to sleep.


11.06 p.m.

Couldn't find the motivation to hit the one hour mark on the treadmill so did 30 mins instead. Now basking in my air cond room with the fan at full blast. Seems that my net decides to go emo on me now. Oh dear.

Anyways as predicted, MU won against Msia 3-2. Nothing much of a miracle really, it's just that the standards are different. However, there might be a glimmer of hope for the national team after this match. Well, I hope I don't have to eat my words later. Shower time then off to being a nerd..again.

1.41 a.m.

It's so tempting to ditch the book and continue chatting without giving a damn. However my guilty conscience will kill me, so a few more questions and I'm off. Seriously. Maybe I might follow my dad to the Curve but instead of gym sessions, I'll settle with a nice cup of Starbucks and start nerding away.

Guess I have to continue on now.

No comments: