Saturday, July 25, 2009

Of clubbing, lost earrings and a stolen handphone.

This post will be pictureless to mourn the passing of my handphone in a filthy pickpocketer's hands.
I sooo despise KTM now.

Anyway, I had my first experience in clubbing this Thursday and it was a blast. Despite its very-last-minute-planning-with-unexpected-delays moments, that experience was worth every single penny. I finally had my dancing fix after ages of not dancing. I admit, my dancing was really rusty till the extent that I forgot my signature "gerudi" move (nicknamed by my bezzy, Jeru). However, all concerns were out of the window with the fab music that shook me to my very bones.

On the other hand, I got to see the darker side of clubbing which kinda freaks me out till this day. When alcohol-induced guys come and try to hit on you, it's not so nice. Yes, I've heard about this being normal and all but it feels very unreal.

Then..my earrings. I took them off because they were quite a burden during my dance sessions especially when I'm sweating buckets. I sweat easily and added with the crowded dancefloor plus the thumping beats.. you get what I mean. Never expected that it would be the last time I saw them again. (And I thought I put both of them in my pocket!)

My handphone..... was stolen. Some bloody bastard just came into the train, and quickly went off before the doors were closed. Plus, I was standing near the entrance. So...yeah. I wish that *tooot* will burn in hell.

I need to get a new number and phone soon. Till that happens, my mood's gonna be kinda sallow. Added with a few affairs at heart, it's gonna be tough.

No comments: