Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sometimes. Other times.

[Sometimes, all it takes is just a small heart to make a big pile of dung look good. Other times, just a splat of dung is enough to make a big heart look bad.]
credits to deviantart

Sometimes, I can be so oblivious to everything around me.
Other times, I can be so observant towards everything; from a person's scent at close proximity to the way stares and gazes are exchanged between people, to the open blue sky with its cotton candy clouds.

Sometimes, I can be so under stress that sleep beats a million dollars anytime.
Other times, I wish I have a million dollars so that I could do many things in my endless freetime.

Sometimes, I can sashay into a room without any self-doubt and worries.
Other times, I wish to hide at the darkest corner of a room to battle with my self-consciousness.

Sometimes, creativity seems second nature to me.
Other times, it can be a bane for many weeks.

Sometimes, even a soppy soap opera can't even make me feel anything.
Other times, all it takes is just three baby dinosaurs and a baby mammoth to melt me into a fuzzy puddle of goo.

Sometimes, I can spend hundreds of bucks in some shopping spree, only to end up finding nothing memorable.
Other times, I can spend less than 10 bucks for a movie like Ice Age 3 with friends, only to end up with the widest of grins.


No comments: