Sunday, July 12, 2009

Adaptations of time.

>credits to DeviantArt<

As I read through my previous entries, I found out that my writing style changed dramatically over the years.
When I read my first post, which was written four years ago, I couldn't help noticing how similar my writing style looked like with the current one that I had adapted.
Then, as time progressed, I started to pick up the SMS language writing style which clearly showed I had been influenced by that raging era. Added with the fact that I was a hormonal teenager at that times, my posts looked trashy.
When I entered UTAR, that style was replaced with adding many emoticon pictures which made them adorable to a certain extent. However, I do admit that too much emoticons spoiled the posts.
Now, I'm attuned to the same old original style which I had used four years ago and to be honest, my blog looks more palatable now.

No comments: