Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guitars, management, and an ant in a sea of cupcake icing.

>Tempting, no?<
>Credits to DeviantArt<



A literal lightbulb just flashed inside my mind.
Why don't I pick up guitar again to occupy my stoning-while-growing-mushrooms-in-my-head sessions when I'm not in class?
Seriously, I don't mind albeit it's darn rusty now. At least I have something else to do other than staring at Facebook the whole time.
In a way, I did regret quitting my guitar lessons a year ago but it's too late for regrets now, so might as well start from ground zero.
Problem is that I need new strings, an electronic tuner and short nails. Aih, goodbye long nails days. I'm so gonna miss you.
One day, I might own an electric guitar or bass. That will be one of the best dreams come true.

So. Management quiz is coming up soon and so are midterms. This means, more nerd time. Oh god. Optimism is really very hard to come by when you are staring at hard facts which reminds you of LLS and PMG (don't get me started). Plus, I doubt I will have the time to write down notes with color pens. Correction, THE WILL to write down notes with color pens.

Assignments are in but I'm still enjoying my days like an ant in a sea of cupcake icing. Wee.

2 comments:

vickilow said...

HAHAHAHA. you got my url wrong edi. mine is blogdrive not blogspot :P

Melanie said...

I knowwwwwwww. That 1 was last time 1, till now also didnt remove. =p