Saturday, March 08, 2008

tattoos and my blog's worth.


My blog is worth $1,693.62.
How much is your blog worth?





got this from vicKi's blog. my blog pun ada harga punya ka? hahahahahah.

anyways, the tattoo that i'm gonna get would be either the chinese character/kanji of "love" or "dream".

Dream. why "dream"? because i'm a daydreamer. i escape the real world by daydreaming. comes in handy during boring lectures/tutorials.
as humans, we are allowed to dream. big dreams, small dreams.because of these dreams, they make us HUMAN.
just imagine a life without dreams.
imagine a life where daydreaming doesn't exist.
hard to imagine, right?






Love. now, there are two versions here and i don't know how to differentiate them, so help me please! XD
why "love"?
love is the driving force of our lives.
without love, the world will be a very very cruel place.
well, this tattoo means a lot to me.
it reminds me to love God.
to love my family.
to love my friends.
and most of all, to love myself.
i took the knife once, and it was a terrible experience. very terrible. thank God i didn't push the knife deeper into my wrists.
or God knows what will happen to me that time.
come to think about it, it was such a silly thing to do, you know, take the knife out of guilt.
but see the bright side. now, i see the world at a different light.
i feel grateful to be alive.
yeah. after breaking up with my ex, i felt..free.
that relationship was one hell of a roller coaster ride.
still, i learned a lot. experienced a lot. made me into the person i am now.
:)

okay! stop emoing now!

lets come back to the topic!

hehehehe.

now, i have to save money first. currently i'm cracking my head on how to cut down expenses. maybe less shopping. and less expenditures of food. (SP mixed rice damn mahal sial babi!)
cannot go to m&m's cafe often la. (chicken chop=rm12)
must also control my nailpolish fetish(^^) or not all hopes of saving money will fly out of the window.

well, have to ignite the accountant side of me. i think.
well, maybe not.
>.<

-mel-

No comments: