Monday, March 10, 2008

relax, another last minute/random post.

yes, i need to relax. i have been realizing that my shoulders tend to tense up subconsciously and my forehead frequently scrunches up into a frown.

why is that happening?

maybe because of maths? or the fact that my mid term psychology test is around the corner and i didnt study one shit? or maybe because of assignments? OR MAYBE i just need to unwind a hundred knots in my body?

dang, i seriously need to take a chill pill. FAST,

you see, that's one of my weaknesses. i easily tense up. which is not a good thing actually. in fact, it can disrupt my health. so.. to counter it, what should i do?

taking yoga classes will do me good, but i'm not like that indian taukeh who can watch english/chinese/tamil/malay shows in that Astro Max advertisement and always say "I GOT TIME!". hell no, i'm not that free, ok?

then, maybe having some aromatherapy scents in my room might help. i have the Ambi Pur thingy in my room, but i have to buy the refill. so, that will be in my shopping list for now.

i should also test this deep breathing exercise. just take a few deep breaths and release your tension. seriously, i think i'll need this for my guitar classes cuz you have to relax in order to play a classical guitar properly. mind you, classical guitars are quite different than acoustic ones. in classical, you pluck. in acoustic, you strum. classical guitars have a more disciplined posture, which takes time to get used to it.

hahaha. yeah. relax.

and i have to stop being emo. start having a life for once, ya know. everyone has problems, so if they can overcome it, why can't i? true rite, guys?

yeah.

as for dieting, its tough. i don't think i can get used to it, so best i just stick with the smaller portions and 30 mins of treadmill daily. at least its better than nothing. :D i can't just crash diet like that cuz without carbs, i get very temperamental, giddy, emo and all the negative feelings that you can think of. (thats too overexagerrating eh?)

so, NO CRASH DIETING FOR ME.

the results will come out slowly but with consistent effort, I CAN DO IT.

JUST DO IT. NIKE.
hahahahahha.

i forgot the Adidads motto though, hahahhahahah!

well.. my dad had went for an emergency meeting in the headquarters at 10pm. i was like WTH, so late also got meeting??!! dunno what's the issue though. since the political tsunami had landed Msia, who know what might happen to this country from now on. economy-wise, msia is gonna have a tough time. that's what my dad said. if the goverment and the opposition don't cooperate for the better, msia is going down into a big shithole. our status will drop into a third-world country, which is something i don't want AT ALL.

hahaa.

anyway, this is one of the most random posts of mine. dunno why i had a flurry of words coming outta my mind and into this post. >.<

-mel-

No comments: