Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hyperness overrated.

today i'm hyper. and normally it can mean two things.
1) i'm stressed.
2) i'm getting a fever SOON.

well, the symptoms arised in the beginning of today's maths replacement class. believe me, i tried to concentrate in class. i tried. in the end, it failed, likE USUAL. i'm starting to think i got attention deficit disorder or whatever similar naming disorder. (CHOI!)

so, to channel my hyperness into something else, i rummaged into my classmates' pencil box. i explored every nook and cranny of the small space to my heart's content. and yes, i discovered new stuffs.
1) a charcoal chalk (is that what it's called?) costs RM5.50 in Popular. WTH. that's the same price as a normal chap fan in SP Corner.
2) guys do have PINK mechanical pencils.
3) some guys have neater pencil boxes than girls. serious.

then, i turned into the next activity; took a magnet outta my clip and experimented with every surface available to see whether it sticks. now, here's the list of succesful experiments.
1) CS's specs rim.
2) the tiny metal thing near my hp's camera.
3) my hp's screen.
4) shuli's motorola hp.
5) the shiny part at my mechanical pencil.

soon, i was bored. so, i took a piece of tissue, and wrote down all the curse words and normal exclamation terms. then, i translated them into BM. For example..
1) holy shit! (heard MH saying out loud, so gt the inspiration)
----> tahi suci!

2) what the hell!
----> apa neraka itu?

3) piss me off (shuli's idea)
----> kencing saya "off"? (cant figure it out)

4) what the f***?
----> apa pukima itu?(http://pgoh13.free.fr/dico_answer.php)

5)mother f***ing asshole
----> dubur pempukima ibu (omg that sounded so wrong)

etc..

so most of the time i giggled excessively till my face felt hot. oh my.
am i getting loco?
/.\
btw, i tortured mh's cheeks today. haha. the torturing will not stop here. haha.

-mel-

No comments: