Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another year.

Dear 2009,

I am afraid that this will be the last time I'm posting anything about you. I have to welcome the Year of the Tiger you see, it seems impatient to pounce on everything. Can't let the tiger wait or I'll be the bait.

I learned and experienced alot from you. I definitely disagree with the feng shui books saying that you'll slow us down because the opposite happened. The tidal waves of assignments and books, coupled with other things... boy, that was a heck of a surf.

I'm split into two. A part of me doesn't want to let go, yet another's anxious to see the big 20 in my age status. Funny how the mind works.

Every year has its own specialties but I can say that you're better than 2008. So once again, thank you and sayonara.

Yours sincerely,
Mel

No comments: