Friday, February 06, 2009

One.

If I can describe myself in any perfume brand, I would choose CK One.
The Unisex perfume, where you smell masculinity yet feminity at the same time.
When I had its first whiff a few years back, I fell in love with it. It totally describes me, inside out.
To me, it's a scent of independence, self-sufficiency, freedom to do anything you like with a hell of an attitude.
It's a scent for people like me who just found her true self hidden underneath the fossilized layers of societal stigmas/responsibilities/roles that she as a human had to partake.
It's a scent for those who believes in her principles and never backs down upon them.
It's a scent resembling the willpower to face any challenges ahead with smiles eventhough tears and frustration tag along.
Best of all? 
It makes me feel like a woman with a heart of stone.


No comments: