Monday, February 16, 2009

They just keep playing in my head.

So the title speaks.

I wish you bluebirds in the spring, to give your heart a song to sing. (Lisa Ono, I Wish You Love.)

Me and my heart we've got issues, don't know whether should I slap you or kiss you. (The Saturdays, Issues.)

Izinkanku mencuri bayangan wajahmu, kau ilhamku. (Man Bai, Kau Ilhamku.)

If I could change your mind... (Boyce Avenue, Change Your Mind.)

C'mon let's get high! (Franz Ferdinand, Ulysses.)

I breathe, hoping the winds would blow me away, (Faspitch, Breathe.)

He kissed my lips, I tasted your mouth. (Katy Pery, Thinking of You.)

So goodnight, goodnight.. (Maroon 5, Goodnight Goodnight.)

Summertime, summertime. (The Click 5, Summertime.)

I know it's kinda late, but happy birthday. (The Click 5, Happy Birthday.)

No comments: