Saturday, January 31, 2009

100 things about this lady.

Got inspired by Tyaa's note in Facebook and Aly's 100 random things post also. Let's give this a shot.

1. i love turquoise and teal. get me anything with these two colors and i'll be grinning like a cheshire cat.

2. i love cats but i don't know how to take care of them.

3. i'm a music junkie. anything from tiesto to joe bagale.

4. my hair color now is autumn red. i think.

5. my bones are too strong till my dentist got kinda frustrated with my braces progress.

6. lip balm is my life.

7. i love perfume. my obssession. :D

8. i used to play guitar from beginner till the start of grade one. then i stopped.

9. one day, i wanna be a bassist.

10. i aim to take photography lessons.

11. i have a very nasty temper if provoked.

12. my mouth moves like a bullet train when i get angry. 

13. i'm a semi-banana. weee.

14. i was nicknamed the failure of love in high school.

15. i was 10 kg fatter 3 years ago.

16. i smile like my dad.

17. i love hugs. they're therapeutic.

18. i do have self-esteem issues especially towards my weight.

19. i'm trying to deal with these self-esteem issues.

20. i bottle up my feelings.

21. i can be very impulsive, especially in terms of love.

22. i dated an indian guy before.

23. i had many many crushes. shortest 1 lasted a week.

24. i have a vivid imagination.

25. yes, i do have dirty thoughts when i daydream in lectures.

26. can't remember the last time i cried.

27. i swear. moderately alot.

28. i love books. 

29. i love anime, but quality ones.

30. i RARELY, HARDLY did any PDA.

31. i can't drink alot.

32. when i'm high, i'm the best hug provider.

33. i'm a gamer girl.

34. in games, i look for graphics, sounds, and the occasional gore/violence. maple story is a no-no.

35. i used to play Granado Espada. spent alot in that too.

36. i love sniffing on guy's perfume. proof= stealing whiffs of my dad's Guess perfume.

37. pasta, i love you.

38. i went to a slimming centre before. never wanna go back there again.

39. no, i don't care for my lips just to make them kissable.

40. it's because i hate chapped lips.

41. i have this habit of twirling the tips of my hair now and then.

42. i'm not exactly pure chinese.

43. sometimes, i imagine myself making out with fictional guys. it's good to imagine.

44. i love mirror's edge.

45. i like taking pictures in angles.

46. i am vain. i check on my reflections in mirrors everytime i get the chance.

47. my house is near a secondary school. their marching band practices wake me up.

48. i am bad at directions. very very bad. the reason: i daydream in the car.

49. i hate it when the hormonal rushes kick in.

50. i love cupcakes but i don't get the chance to savour them often.

51. no curry/spices, no life.

52. i always steal peanuts from my friend's nasi lemak plate. they dislike them so i sapu them.

53. i speak malay like a malay.

54. sometimes i do have the indian slang when i speak in english.

55. i used to have long hair.

56. i like smiling.

57. starbucks is my indulgence. so are secret recipe cakes.

58. i try not to be emo because it's a very heavy burden and it gives me headaches.

59. i love entering The Body Shop because i get to sniff at the fabulous scents.

60. so far, i only dated once.

61. i used to avoid spaghetti straps, halters and sleeveless.

62. i pierced my ears four times just to get my 1st piercing.

63. i let my nose piercing heal because it's half closed and my studs keep on getting lost.

64. i curl in bed when i sleep.

65. i miss dancing in parties and letting loose.

66. i have a halter saree and a punjabi suit in my closet.

67. i have a baju kebaya and baju kurung also.

68. a very flowery cheongsam top is resting peacefully in the darkest corners of my closet.

69. i'm flat-footed.

70. i don't know how to swim or cycle.

71. according to feng shui or whatever that is, i'm a Metal Horse.

72. i'm a Scorpio.

73. when i go for mamak sessions, i don't care how i dress.

74. flip flops rule.

75. rice makes me sleepy. too little makes me grumpy.

76. i'm gonna be the second shortest in my family.

77. i have a cartoonist uncle who shares the same taste of anime with me.

78. i have a very health-conscious uncle who keeps penang cleaner than KL.

79. i have an aunt who can play scrabble like nobody's business.

80. in my dad's side, three of my relatives are teachers.

81. my dad is a police officer.

82. i just realized that most of my relatives are goverment servants.

83. in my mum's side, i have a director uncle, a makeup artist aunt, a simstress aunt, an insurance agent uncle, and a logging contractor uncle.

84. in my mum's side, three of my relatives are simstresses.

85. my whole family relations consist of malay, chinese, and indian members.

86. i love penang. it makes me feel homely.

87. i have been out of the dating scene for quite some time.

88. i have chocolate mint cakes in my fridge.

89. i found my love for photography.

90. i never thought i would get an A in arts during foundation times.

91. i plan to master adobe photoshop when i'm free.

92. i had spent so much till i realized that money can't buy happiness.

93. i realized that i need to appreciate my family more.

94. i miss my late eldest aunt sometimes. her laugh still lingers in my head.

95. without my dad and mom, i won't be standing here today.

96. i follow most of my dad's characteristics.

97. my mom and i form good shopping partners.

98. i think i have a crush on someone.

99. i'm just gonna wait and see.

100. in the meantime, i wanna live my life.

There you have it. Typed this with wearing only a towel hahaha.

-mel-

2 comments:

bassilator said...

great..i wonder how long u took to write this..

the queen of catastrophes said...

i'm flat-footed too wei..

*air high five*