Saturday, August 08, 2009

A bubble of my thoughts.

whatchu looking at? meow.
credits to deviantart.


RAGE. ARGH.

There goes my head again. It's not very nice to spew out "creative sentences" a.k.a bullshit when you feel that your brain is actually swimming in a pool of goo. Everytime, everytime, it has to hit me when I'm in that major phase of my semester, when all the assignments start haunting me whenever I switch on my laptop.

Ah well.

Then again, I have to kickstart my thoughts and get more inspiration for.. another project of mine, which has been long overdue. Maybe, just maybe, I might come up with something short.

In the meantime, I am wondering whether to dye my hair again or just keep it as it is. You know, revamp my appearance for once to snap myself out of this monotony. No idea, will decide tomorrow.

Till then, more facebook sessions and anything that doesn't relate to studying.

No comments: