Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Porcelain.


















I can see her.. but I can't touch her.

Do you know why?

Her beauty is captivating.
An angel in disguise.

Yet.
Just a touch of unbridled love and lust.
And that beauty will be contaminated by the tendrils of sin.
By me.
With the filthy hands of my own.


I desired to embrace her.
To protect her.
To be by her side.
Ever since that time... that time.

Yet.
Her beauty is so fragile.
So delicate.
A sinful touch and a shatter.
Like a porcelain vase.
With the warning sign next to her.
"Nice to see, nice to hold; Once broken, considered sold."


No.
I will not break her.
I will not sell her love and beauty to the Devil.
That is why I will refrain myself with the shackles of my conscience.
And admire the ethereal beauty from afar.
Just like a child admires a refined porcelain.


Something that I wrote before the exams. Nothing much really, just wrote this down at the spur of the moment. Inspired by the many books and online stories I had read. :D

-mel-

No comments: