Saturday, November 15, 2008

cough cough cough. and random stuff.

every morning since this thursday, i have been coughing my lungs out till my stomach hurts. darn, this sucks. plus, i have assignments to do. i can't even talk properly without "coughing up a hurricane" (termed by Jordan).

talking about assignments, i did my slides but i'm not sure whether to modify it or just leave it there. excluding the introductory and ending slides, i have 11 of them. enough for 6 minutes? or just plain too much?

oh well. in the meantime, i'll stick with my drooling for TF2. gosh, eventhough i can't play that game, i'm still madly in love with its retroish graphics. my next aim once i get a generous sum of moolah will be getting the original Orange Box. Nuff said.

updates on my personal life? nothing new except a fleeting crush. like a tsunami, it came in waves. and like a tsunami, the waves gradually decreased in magnitude until it fades to a mere memory. i ALMOST confessed, yet something held me back and i'm glad that i finally got hold of that impulsive twitch in me.

bleah. anyways, i did try out the original version of the screaming orgasm drink recently, and it tasted WEIRD. coffee and liquor. with a cherry in it. luckily the cherry saved my senses LOL.

before i sign off, i seriously hope my current state of health dysfunction will improve soon. =S

No comments: