Saturday, October 04, 2008

gtfo.

pester, pester. nag, nag.
i wanna get textbooks also u nag.
i wanna use the pc also u pester.
i wanna get the textbooks also u dun believe.
i wanna use the pc also u dun give me time.
i try to explain, ur sarcasm disgusts me.
i try to advice, ur arrogance and rudeness angers me.
when u can keep nagging about ur past, u expect me to think your way.
when u land into trouble because of ur gaming, i also was dragged into your shit.
blame me for influencing you, blame me for spending too much money.
fine.
fine.
fine.
i dun have to eat during school.
i dun advice u instead.
u land into trouble, dun find me.
any emotional problems, dun find me.
when i need support, where u go.
i tell u sumthing, u blame it on my gaming.
fine.fine.fine.

i give up.

=mel=

No comments: