Saturday, April 26, 2008

a weird dream.

Weeee! Exams are overrrrrr. Finally!!!
Anyway, I had a really freaky but steamy dream last night. I dreamed of making out with a guy that I know of. And holy God was it steamy. Full of censored stuff and all. Yucky but strangely..fun.
Yeowch. And the guy in my dream was someone whom I know well. NO, not my ex. Someone else...

By the way, don't play Tomb Raider: Anniversary Edition if you don't wish to smash the PC into shreds. Seriously. Save your frustration in something else. It has nice graphics and all, but the puzzles are repetitive and tough. Some parts are so impossible until I just practically gave up and deleted the whole game.

Compared to this, I rather go Viwawa-ing.

-mel-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GOSH! Horny la lu :P

Melanie said...

lalalalallalalallalla!
don't know why...
ngehehehe..

berry full of grace said...

OMG MEL!!!!!! if i know tht guy i think i know who loololol....im beginning to imagine who tht guy is wakkakkaaka