Tuesday, April 29, 2008

driving.

Today is officially my first time driving a car.
Today is my first driving lesson.

So, what can I say about it?

It was fun in a way. However most of the time, I was sweating profusely.

Do you know why?

Not because of the weather.

I WAS PANICKY INSTEAD.

SO BLARDY PANICKY.

DON'T KNOW WHY.

Somemore the road so narrow. So scary.

Anyways, my best friend accompanied me, so it wasn't so bad after all. Since I'm a beginner, there are a few nooks and crannies that I have to improvise, especially my acceleration, braking, shifting gear etc. All those basic stuff.

But, yeah, I was so panicky after a loooooooooooooooooooongg time.

The instructor is nice, very patient. I learned a lot. So no complains about him.

Just hope all goes well yeah.

By the way, KIKI, lu mana hilang? >.<

-mel-

No comments: