Friday, February 22, 2008

what teh hell?

a few things happened during the past few weeks.

1. i broke up with mah bf. thanks for the memories.
2. i am enjoying my new-found freedom.
3. i am seriously addicted to Bleach now.
4. im infatuated with the Bleach guys (the hotties >3>) eventhough they are purely fictional.
5. i met up with my bezy fwend, Jeru and both of us met up with another bezy fwen, Suyin.
6. the three of us had the jolly time of our lives.
7. i had a hair cut and i dyed my hair. ^^
8. i actually planned to do my undang2 exam this sunday.
9. therefore, my mum called the driving instructor.....
10. .....only to find out that the place sudah gulung tikar aledi... WTH.
11. so, now i'm finding for another driving school.
12. sheesh.

anyways, my classes starts next monday. so hello maths, finance and psychology. goodbye holidays.
oh my, so emo. >.<
to add the emoness, i'm listening to Ave Maria.
it's a classical song and it's featured in the Hitman movie.
so haunting...

Ave Mariiiaaaa...

-mel-

No comments: