Friday, October 19, 2007

advice.

this morning, i asked my dad a question.

"it's not good to blame yourself for everything right?"

his answer?

"you're having another relationship problem huh?"

smart daddy.

he told me that obviously it's not good because you are being overly critical about yourself. and this will cause your confidence level to go down, which spells DISASTER.

so, what should i do then?

his answer?

"change what you can, and if that's not satisfactory enough, just let it be. make sure your opinion about yourself never changes no matter what."

well...

currently, im still struggling to rip off my emo "hood" that has dampened my spirits since God knows when.

it will take time.

but how long?

-today the sunlight has parted the gloomy clouds in the sky. the sky looks clear yet not clear enough.
then, i realized that there is still some hope in me left.-

-mel-

No comments: