Monday, August 27, 2007

pemotongan stim.

i called him just now to at least have a teeny weeny chat with him.


i know that my bills will burn a big hole in my dad's pocket.


still, i prefer to listen to his voice.


unfortunately, what i got was a sombre 'hello' and 'why did you called?'.


i told, 'i miss you'.


he said, 'you must understand the situation.'


then, it was my turn to grab the throne as the emo queen.


i said, 'oh ok. bye.'


-line disconnects-


now, i don't know whether to message him first or wait for him to message me.


chances are, the latter choice will never work.


so, maybe i should give him a message.


however....


he sounded moody, sombre, emo-istic....


should i tread the unstable path and risk it all OR should i just 'buat bodoh'?


haihz, dilemma.


i don't wanna argue anymore.


i'm sick of arguing.


i feel that i'm making the mistakes everytime.


and....


it's killing me softly....


why....

No comments: