Wednesday, August 29, 2007

accounts, chicken chop and pancake.




cant find the connection between those three things? let me tell you a story... oh no, i'm becoming like abel (>.<)


today i was supposed to attend my english replacement class at 9am. however, since i bergayut at the phone until 1am and i had 2 get up at 6am if i'm attending the class (transport.... T.T), so i didnt have enough sleep and i barely could get up from my bed. so, this was the conversation between me n my dad at 6am when he woke me up...


dad: wad tym is ur clas 2day?


me: *****..... errrmmm.... 9... am... lo.....


dad: den u have 2 follow me out.which is like 7am....


me:....huh... den, i dun go lo.... english class ony wad....


dad: up to u, but will be your points get deducted?


me:.... no la..... zzzzzz.....


dad: ok la.


END OF CONVERSATION


wau.... wow.... my dad was so open for once.


so, i went to U at 9 sumthing, and i purposely waited till 10 sumthin before i had my real breakfast at M n M's.


while waiting, i did my accounts. and while i waited for the food, i also did accounts.


as i was "basking" in a flurry of depreciation whatsoever formula, my orders came.


pancake and chicken chop.


if you had seen the huge size of the chicken chop, you'll be amazed...


and for the first time, i regretted being so greedy.


anyways, after much effort of consuming it, the two stuffs vanished, thanks to my classmates' help... thank you, thank you, thank you!


and... of course i felt like a pregnant lady with twins.


oh dear.


so... the conclusion is...


only order one dish, NOT TWO..


unless the dishes are tiny... hehehehe....

1 comment:

Cynthia Goh said...

??????????????????????? miow miow just to drop by and spam u