Wednesday, June 06, 2007

a life in UTAR..

every morning i'l hv 2 get up super early just to go 2 university. can't help it bcoz got no transport. haihz. den, i'l sit in the lecture hall or tutorial room to listen superbly boring facts and figures blah blah blah. dey give us homeworks and assignments and then class is dismissed.

this is university life huh?

currently i'm in the university computer lab, typing this blog while freezing my ass off. it has been four hours since my last class and i still have to wait for another an hour and half for my dad to fetch me.

so, what to do in the next 1 hour and 30 minutes?

sit in the pc lab, freezing to death?

go in2 the library and read some books lyk a zombie?

or just sit down at the steps leading to the 1st floor like a stone?

thank goodness, i dun hv 2 pick all those choices bcoz my frens are with me, haha!

i have no regrets in choosing the foundation in arts course in UTAR. i had loads of fun and laughter which i would never experience in my former secondary school. i finally found my newfound confidence that has been lost to me for such a long time.

thank u UTAR!

-melanie-

1 comment:

Cynthia Goh said...

link me darling XD

cynthia here

http://www.catguin.blogspot.com