Wednesday, June 27, 2007

irritated

see this pic?
datz wad i feel like doing onto some STUPID guy on messenger. now, lets name that bastard Mr.X. It all happened on a sunny afternoon when suddenly X sent me a msg.
X: hi
Melanie: hello
X: u have bf?
Melanie: yah
Melanie: y?
X: how old is ur bf?
Melanie: 20
X: how old r u?
Melanie: 17
X: ur bf so old
X: u break up wif him la
Melanie: wad the f***?
X: he's too old 4 u
Melanie: so, wads wrong wif that?
X: not nice la
X: u break up wif him, i can introduce a nice guy 4 u
Melanie: i decide my life NOT u
Melanie: who u tink u r to order me around?
So, i blocked him. dumb fler, gt nuthin else to do except f***ing around.
haha.
to add fuel in2 my irritation, i havent completed my arts yet. and i havent completed my studying 4 comp studies.
haihz.
so crappy.

No comments: