Thursday, August 07, 2008

certified geekiness.

ah man. after such a long time of not blogging.
i do miss this BLOG.

ah well. thanks to GE, my life is preoccupied with it. heck, i feel i'm turning into mega geek now. neways, i met wonderful people in that game, so somehow, there are no regrets. =D

my classes in HELP will start on the 27th of august, and boy am i glad to go back to study life after 3 months of stoning at home. but then again, after a few months in university, i will wish for the 3 months holiday again. so... ironic.

driving wise, it's starting to get rusty also. dun ask why.

i really miss the mamak sessions i had with my fellow UTARians. and SP Corner's nasi lemak. and the canteen auntie with the nose voice. @@

generally, i miss everything. @@

ah well, tomorrow i'll update again and i'll try to dig up events from my ancient brain... maybe start digging out my old notes also....

-mel-

No comments: