Saturday, January 05, 2008

tagged.

got tagged by kwanyi. at least it finally pushed my lazy arse off my comfort zone and start updating my blog for once.

okay, here it goes.

5 things found in my bag:
- fake Guess wallet
- mp3 player
- huge pencil box
- books
- tissue paper

5 things found in my wallet:
- IC
- BonusLink card
- $1
- coins
- cash

5 favorite things in my room:
- my bed
- my pillow
- my bolster
- my perfumes
- my lip balm

5 things I always wanted to do:
- lose weight
- learn how to converse in Canton and Mandarin better
- remember little details
- sleep..a lot
- cut down my phone calls

5 things I'm currently into:
- acoustic stuff
- daydreaming
- music, more music..
- hoodies
- gaming :D

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
- a SUPER, FANTASTIC, VERRY MIND-BLOWINGLY POWERFUL gaming machine <3
- Midnight Poison.. verrry sexxy bottle :d
- a better laptop
- an iPod
- a PSP

The person who tagged you is: kwanyi

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
- sweet
- farney
- good listener
- likes Indie stuff
- reaaallly likes Cecelia Ahern (hope i got the spelling correct)..

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Becoming my friend :D

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Really care for her and be there for her.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
No reason, because its hard to imagine her as my enemy. :D

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
- vanessa
- sherry
- sammie
- eric
- gabriel

-mel-

No comments: